Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More Cool Caribbean....



On this card I used cool caribbean, certainly celery, and elegant eggplant cardstock and inks. There is also a piece of the new designer papers running under the ribbon in an argyle print. The stamp set is Flower Fest, which is retiring this year. Also used one of SU's oval punches, the ticket punch, and celery brads.





This is a card out of the "stash" with a similar color combo--elegant eggplant with old olive and taken with teal. After I tied the organdy ribbon, I used my heat gun on it, just a little, to melt the ribbon fibers a bit. It gives it a little crinkle! You can click on any of the photos and see a larger picture, to look at details more clearly.


Have you received your Fall Winter Collection Preview in the mail yet? I was excited to see the new In Colors, new chipboard, rhinestones, and of course some fun new stamp sets! Let me know if you would like to receive my email newsletter with upcoming events, classes, clubs, and instructions on how you can get your own catalog in July! (All products (C) Stampin' Up! 1995-2007)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cards! Love the vividness of the second one!