Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wrapping up those gifts

Hi! Just wanted to finish by giving you a close up of the bag and pringles can. Yes, I just covered a pringles can with desginer paper, added the little "charm" on the side (hide where you attach the ribbon hangar behind the paper). The bow is just a piece of designer paper accordian-folded and tied with a piece of ribbon. I attached it to the covered lid with a piece of sticky strip. Then I used my paper cutter to cut the slivers of real red cardstock and ran them through the crimper. Since they are so thin, you can just curl them with your fingers.















For the gift bag, I covered the front with real red cardstock; the top is designer paper. To continue the polka dot theme, I punched out old olive spots with the 1/2 in punch. I designed the little gift card, attached a clear cello bag to the side of the gift bag, and dropped the card in. Some red tissue paper would finish it off!

For all these projects, I used real red, old olive and river rock card stock, dashing and cerise designer papers and real red grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: