Thursday, April 26, 2007

We have been gone for a few days--my husband and I left our kids home together (for the first time) and spent 3 days in Lewistown, Montana. It is a beautiful location, plus we had the best dinner at The Mint with some dear friends. If you are ever in central Montana, you must stop and eat at The Mint! I had red snapper with a lemon beurre blanc sauce, new red potatoes and a vegetable of fresh green beans and long slices of zuchinni, topped with a little butter and parmesan. They were steamed to perfection! For $15, it has to be the best food in the state! OK, I digress from stamping, but if I have had the chance to experience a superb meal, you'll probably hear about it here. : )

Back to stamping.....
These mini notes were fun to make, and so quick! They are great for gift cards, but I like to package them together and give them away. This set of four will be one of the door prizes on May 5th when we all get together to stamp and scrapbook. If you would like to join us on May 5th, just leave your email address in a comment and I will get back to you with the details.

I used the petals and paisley designer paper from SU! along with pretty in pink, certainly celery, and tempting turquoise paper. The spring bouquet flower punch was used for accents, along with a few images from the polka dots and paisley stamp set.

I hope to post here more often than once every 10 days! Thanks for your patience as I get started with this!

No comments: