Wednesday, May 16, 2007

And the winner of the drawing is.....

Congratulations to the lucky winner of the survey drawing: Michelle Washburn! Thanks to everyone who filled it out and sent it back to me. Michelle is receiving some ribbon, buttons, a stamp, and a set of notecards in the cute purse "box".


I needed some graduation cards, so I used the Tassel Time, which is retiring. I embossed the greeting in silver, and used silver, black and cranberry crisp cardstock (one of the retiring In Colors) and the coordinating ribbon.

This was such a simple layout that I copied it and made a few more cards....







I used Seeing Spots and the hostess set Riveting, with green galore, tempting turquoise and pumpkin pie cardstock, inks, and grosgrain ribbon. So easy to make this layout "your own" with just a few changes here and there!

No comments: