Monday, May 14, 2007

Teacher Gift Idea


Wow, its been almost 10 days since I last posted. My daughter was confirmed yesterday (first communion) and with the yard work, I've been too busy! I gave this 3 piece "purse set" to my mom for Mother's Day. She really likes red and black so those are the colors I used, along with Looks Like Spring stamp set. I covered a 2 year calendar and a notepad that I picked up, and then put the accordion photos in an altoid mints box. It was fun to make, and I hope she liked it! Top picture: calendar Below: the notebook lying on its side. It opens like a matchbook.Below is the inside of the altoid tin, before the accordian pages are pulled out with the little red gingham ribbon tab. And the bottom picture then has the pages coming out. I put photos on both sides.

No comments: