Monday, June 11, 2007

Quick,Post Something!



It has been forever since I have posted....so sorry! My son is helping me by doing a little work on my blog; soon you will be able to subscribe so that you will get an email when I have actually posted something new. That will be helpful!


This card was fun to make--inspired by a layout that I think I saw on Beate's blog, when I was blog-hopping. I used the retiring set Watercolor Garden, along with retiring colors Marigold Morning and Cranberry Crisp. Also used basic black, old olive, always artichoke and a little night of navy. I stamped one sheet of paper, making my own "designer paper" and then I cut it apart to make four cards like this one.














I actually stamped and decorated the inside of the card, too. I used naturals ivory cardstock--it is creamy with little flecks that remind me of the vanilla bean flecks in vanilla ice cream. Very earthy, but refined (not like kraft!). The bee on the outside is cut out and mounted on a dimensional.


I know that lots of Stampin' Up! customers have received their preview catty by now.....well demonstrators just got a peak today at more new items to come, in the monthly demo magazine. Oh my gosh! It is exciiiiiiting! You are going to love the new papers, the items that they coordinate with, and the embellishments--just wait 'til you see them!

No comments: