Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another talented stamper!

Another talented stamper has shared her cards with me, from the last card kit! My neighbor, Sarah, came over today to stamp a little and she showed me these great cards, so I just had to share them with you, too. Cute layout ideas!






















Here is a card that I made at the end of June, when this stamp set was being retired. I liked the simple layout and color combo (real red, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, and certainly celery). Today I used the same layout, but fall colors (perfect plum, old olive, more mustard) and the True Friends stamp set from the current Holiday mini catalog. I am loving this set!! I also used the swirl from the Season of Joy set. (See the discoloration at the bottom of the cards? That is a reflection from the countertop where I took the photo).

Here's a little challenge.....what stamp sets do you have that will work with this layout idea? Make a card and send me a photo via email!

No comments: