Saturday, September 1, 2007

Good Saturday Morning!


It's September 1 and a great day to post another sample using "apple cider"--designer paper, that is! The medallion in the center uses the faux metal technique and a stamp from True Friend. Did you receive a holiday mini catalog? All the stamp sets are die cut! You can start ordering from that catalog today.

The faux metal technique is really fun. You can view a tutorial here. After I did those steps, I cut it out, punched holes in it, and added an antique brad. Colors of cardstock: close to cocoa, really rust, more mustard; more mustard grosgrain ribbon.

Did you know World Card Making Day is coming up Oct 6th? If you'd like to get together with me (and you live somewhere in Eastern Montana!) leave a comment and I'll let you know what I have planned. Have a safe holiday weekend--

No comments: