Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Few More Samples and a CARD KIT CREATION!

Below are the last two cards that we made at World Card Making Day. Again, I borrowed ideas and layouts from other demonstrators--which was very helpful! It is great to share ideas with each other! I mailed off all of our cards to Keri Sereika (click on her name to see how she does it). She has sent out more than 19,000 cards to military, and that was as of September. WOW!!! And thanks Keri!

































Below is a card that my friend Sarah emailed me.....she actually lives right behind me, across the alley! She used her cardkit to make this fabulous fall card~ thanks for sharing, Sarah! I really like your watercoloring.


And how about the rest of you that have rec'd your card kits??? Send me a photo so we can all be inspired!

No comments: