Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Searching for Ideas


I pulled out this card from last year--a simple layout that I am sure I copied from someone, although I don't remember who. It was easy to make and so I used it for our youth group's card making fund raiser last year. I used it for inspiration on the card below, which ended up being a lot of fun to make!







I like the combo of blue and red for Christmas cards. Here, I used brocade blue, bashful blue and real red. The little piece of designer paper is from last year's holiday mini catalog--maybe it was called Holiday Thyme? The penguin, snowflake and greeting are from punch pals stamp set. I stamped the background snowflakes in craft whisper white, and then embossed one snowflake, punched it out and attached it to the bottom of the tag with a dimensional. The gingham ribbon finishes it off!

How many Christmas cards have you received, so far this year? I'm not even close to getting mine mailed out, yet! Enjoy your Wednesday~

No comments: