Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ginger Blossoms

I'm at my sister's house in Idaho for a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to play around with the stamping supplies I brought along.....in the meantime, here is a card from a stamping friend ...

Isn't this an elegant card? My friend Michelle made it with her card kit! She used the baroque motifs stamp set, and ginger blossom designer paper, groovy guava and ruby red card stock, sahara sand ink and the scallop punch for the focal point. The flower in the very middle is cut out from the designer paper and mounted on a "build-a-brad". It really makes the card unique and finishes off the design. She also used taupe grosgrain and stitched groovy guava ribbon.
Thanks, Michelle!
By the way, did you realize that these colors and the ginger designer paper are featured on the front of the new SU! catalog? If you haven't seen it yet, send me an email and I'll try to get one to you!

No comments: