Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More rub-ons


On this card I tried using the rub-ons on grosgrain ribbon and it was so easy! The rub-ons are designed to coordinate with the Sell-a-bration stamp set Friendship Blooms, which is what I used for the large flower. I thought all the dots in the Cerise designer paper from the Fall~Winter collection also matched, so that is what I used. Basic black, real red, and brocade blue are the card stock colors. I colored the center of the flower with a black marker and added crystal effects to get the shine.


This is another card using Friendship Blooms. I made the background paper with the canvas background stamp inked with creamy caramel, and then I stamped the flowers and swirls in groovy guava, apricot appeal and cameo coral. I think the little bit of certainly celery in the leaves really brightens up this card. The center of the flower is a half pearl from the pretties kit. I used the new Tombo adhesive to attach it. This glue is very sticky! It is like Elmer's glue, but thicker, and you only need a dab. I finished the card off with striped groovy guava ribbon.

No comments: