Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Christmas Greetings

Well, it is definately blizzarding here in Eastern Montana! Its a day to stay inside and not travel too much. This card idea came from the Better Homes and Garden's website. It has a card stock base, and then a piece of double sided designer paper folded in half for the card. The tree is mounted on the inside with dimensionals. It is from the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set, and I stamped it on patterned paper before cutting it out. The red dots are punched circles from a mini paper punch. Here's what the card looks like on the inside--Sorry the photos are so bad! I was reading on one girl's blog that she always takes her photos during the day for the best lighting. Well here in Montana we have plenty of gray skies that still don't give good lighting. (She lives in Florida, lucky gal!). Then yesterday I saw a post where someone had made a tabletop light box/photo box with draped sheets and 4 lights shining into it. I may have to take a better look at that idea, although it looked like quite a contraption! But I digress...back to the card.... I used ski slope paper, real red cardstock, and the greeting is from Many Merry Messages.
Here's another one: Stay warm and enjoy your weekend. I think I'll make some fudge later this evening!

No comments: