Friday, April 10, 2009

Friendship

This month Stampin' Up! is running a promotion called "Get Connected" to encourage us to connect with our friends through paper crafts and cards. For every $40 of products that you purchase from the Occassions Mini Catalog, you can pick out an "under $10" stamp set from page 208 in the main catalog. Its a nice little benefit! If you are interested, let me know and I can place an order for you.
So this card focuses on friendship, using the friendly words jumbo wheel (pg 81, $8.50). I ran the wheel over bordering blue cardstock with white craft ink, cleaned it and then used a chocolate chip marker to ink up just a part of the wheel for the "you and me friends" focal point. I rolled that onto pink pirouette card stock.
This is all to coordinate with the bella birds designer paper (pg 160, $9.95), which was in the March card kits for the Stampin' Six Club. I cut the flower out with my new BIG SHOT! Woohoo! I am so excited to have this! I used the flower, daisies #2 die and cut 2 of the small flower. The corduroy button(pg 176, $9.95) is the perfect finish for this card, with it's soft colors.
Watch for more projects with the Big Shot..... Have a Happy Easter!

No comments: