Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Egg Baskets

Here is a close up picture of one of the Easter Egg baskets that I made. I sent out the pattern for this basket to all my customers, with my March newsletter.... well I ended up making 9 of them to give to the teachers and Sunday School staff. I wanted to give them something that would say "thinking of you".
I used the Sale-a-bration delicate dots designer paper and SAB ribbon, and the rabbit stamp came from an old set that was designed to fit our label punches. I colored him in with some markers and blender pens. Notice the crinkly paper inside? I used matching colors of cardstock, ran it through the crimper and then cut thin strips off using my paper cutter. Wad those strips up in a ball in your hand, pull apart slightly, and stuff into the basket! I added a few Easter candies to each basket and placed them in their rooms for Sunday morning. (Easter morning is always so hectic, so I decided to give the baskets out this week). Did anyone else make any baskets with this pattern?
There is a great April special at Stampin' Up! right now--order $40 from the brand new mini Occassions Catalog and pick out an "under $10" stamp set for free. Leave a comment if you'd like more details, or if you want to place an order! Thanks--

No comments: