Friday, July 24, 2009

New Cards, Past Layouts

I usually try out the layouts that I send with the card kits for all my Stampin' Club members and I was a little behind on posting over the past 2 months, so I pulled out the June and July card kits and gave them a try. Below is a card for the Card Positioning System layout #119. Have you ever checked out this site? They have awesome examples of all their layouts...lots of inspiration!I didn't use the supplies in the June kit, but instead gave an In Color combo a try. This is a bright card! I stamped part of the circle greeting from this set, plus the other butterfly on the inside:Supplies used: bermuda bay (base, matte for butterfly and ladybug circles), tempting turquoise and green galore card stock, garden whimsy stamp set (p 109, $26.95) and the coordinating wheel "whimsy" (p 106, $8.50), warm words stamp set (p. 141 $21.95), white craft ink, white embossing powder, bermuda bay ribbon and circle punches. All supplies (c) Stampin' Up! 1995-2009.

The layout from July (CPS #109) was a challenge! Here's what I came up with:Supplies used: petal pizzaz stamp set (p 113, $32.95) and greeting from great friend (p 107, #17.95). Pumpkin pie, melon mambo and rich razzleberry card stock and inks, razzleberry lemonade designer paper and pearl from the pretties kit.
Here's another take on the same layout, using melon mambo, pretty in pink, and so saffron:
I used the one of a kind stamp set (p 130, $19.95) and the coordinating boho blossoms punch, along with buttons from button latte, brads, and melon mambo ribbon. Again all supplies (c) Stampin' Up! 1995-2009.

If you are interested in being in a Stampin' Six Club this fall, let me know. New clubs are starting in September! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: