Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easter Bunny

Here's a cute little bunny to include in your Easter projects!
He is made from Stampin' Up! punches, a little pretty in pink ink, a black marker and a white gel pen. I think I added a few too many dots on his puffy cheeks but otherwise he's a cutey! After punching the shapes, I sponged a little pink ink around all the edges to soften the look. The cheeks are adhered with pop-up dots to give his face some dimension.


Here are the shapes I started with:
3/4 " circle for the body
1 1/4" circle for the head and tummy
large ovals for the white part of ears
small ovals for the inside of ears, and feet
1/2 " cirlces for the cheeks
heart to heart punch for the small hearts (nose, arms)














For the feet, I used one small oval in white and pink, adhering the pink one only part way onto the white, and then trimming the extra off.
Then I added the really small circles for the toes.

If you're in one of my Stampin' Six Clubs, you'll be getting a punch art Bunny in your kits in February and March. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: