Friday, March 19, 2010

Easy Layouts


Aren't these simple layouts that anyone could copy? Pretty flat so they will mail easily, too. I especially like the "clean" colors of the second card--and it reminds me of spring and the colors of crocuses! It might be snowing here today, but it is officially spring tomorrow! Both of these images are from Fun and Fast Notes (pg 56, $33.95). I water colored them with a blender pen and the water color crayons. You can click on the photos for a close up of my awesome water color technique! Ha Ha! Top card: pretty in pink, chocolate chip card stock, designer paper from the Sending Love collection. This paper is still available from the Occasions mini catalog. It was highlighted for Valentine's Day, but there aren't any hearts on the paper--all flowers and lots of glitter! On the second card I used lovely lilac, almost amethyst, and barely banana card stock. Happy Spring everyone!

No comments: