Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Card Kit Layout

This card is from the last layout in the Stampin' Six Club's card kits. The members of the club received several pieces of Shades of Spring designer paper (still available in the occasions mini catalog, pg 25) along with coordinating card stock, ribbon, brads, and punched flowers. The layout for this card came from Tami Mayberry at Card Positioning Systems (#154). I used barely banana and certainly celery card stock, 2 patterns from Shades of Spring, the scallop trim border punch and punched daisies in pretty in pink. The stamped image is from Country Morning-- one of the free hostess stamp sets. I stamped it on watercolor paper using staz-on ink and then water colored it with my watercolor wonder crayons and blender pens. I love these crayons! They are an investment that was worth it! I like the bright look of this card--perfect for sending right now when we are all thinking about flowers!

No comments: