Saturday, July 21, 2007

Variations

This is an easy layout that I'm sure you have seen before! But this one is lying on it's side. I used garden whimsy stamp set, groovy guava, rose red textured cardstock and wild wasabi. These tulips were easy to ink up with 2 colors by just using the edges of the guava and wasabi ink pads. The ribbon is from Sherbet ribbon originals.


The second card is the same layout, but "right side up". It uses garden whimsy again, with soft sky and river rock. Instead of putting the ribbon across the river rock paper (like in the first card) I experimented....a long time....and ended up with what you see! I'm not sure it is enough ribbon, but it does mimic the butterfly image. This ribbon is also from the sherbet ribbon originals.

This layout is so easy! Give it a try and leave a comment with your results. By the way, if you sign up for feedblitz, it will notify you when I have added another post. I put my name on it, just to see what it did, and it actually sent me the entire post with pictures, to my email. Therefore, I didn't have to log on to view the new post. Maybe that will work well for you--try it!






No comments: