Sunday, July 22, 2007

Workshop cards


Just a quick post tonight before we head out tomorrow morning for Minneapolis. There won't be any posts for a week, for a real reason!

I use this layout often. This card uses the stamp set fun and fast notes, cutie pie designer paper and ribbon from the sherbet ribbon originals. You can click on the picture to enlarge it--I had fun doing the coloring (markers) and shading the teacup with markers and blender pens. The colors are bashful blue, certainly celery, so saffron and rose red. What is fun about this stamp set is that you can ink up the greetings and stamp them in a different spot--or change the greeting all together.

The photo of the second card did not turn out at all! I need to bake some chocolate chip cookies for Jeremy and get him to help me with photoshop! The card uses night of navy, ballet blue and bashful blue, with the baroque motif stamp set. The circle image was actually stamped on white cardstock, and that is white
ribbon! Outlining the swirls with a gel pen is easy, and adds alot to the card. We made these 2 cards at a workshop that I had last week. This card doesn't have it, but we added round ice rhinestone brads to the center of the circle image.

Well, that's all for tonight! My husband and I are taking 9 teenagers to a youth conference. I know it will be fun--I just hope I have enough energy!

No comments: