Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sale-a-bration!

Have you picked out your favorite Sale-a-bration stamp set yet? I placed a large order right at the beginning of the month so that I could earn some free stamp sets, and a package of rub-ons. Now it's time to play with them! This is my first square card -- yes, I'm trying to live outside the box just a little! I used bliss blue and blue bayou cardstock, along with paper from "cutie pie". The stamped image in the middle is from the so many scallops SAB set, and the embossed "sweet" is from a stamp set from last spring--sweet on you. The double stitched ribbon runs behind the scallop, then I tied a little knot and attached it with a glue dot. I love the button finishing off the card! I even stamped a little on the envelope with little pieces.

Does anyone have ideas for a "welcome to your new house" gift? I'm working on a little gift with the rub ons, that I will show you tomorrow; I need some ideas for something to go with it! I have a new neighbor and one of my close friends just moved into a new house....so, make a comment and let me know your ideas! Thanks--

No comments: