Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What's An Afternoon Tea Without Flowers?

This Afternoon Tea designer paper from the Occasions Mini is so soft! It's crazy, but I get excited when I see colors or designs from SU! products "out in the real world". At church on Sunday, I saw 2 different light weight jackets that used these colors with beads and flowers. I should have asked to take some pictures and we could all "be inspired by a jacket"! On this card I used pick a petal stamp set, clear buttons, rub-ons, stitched groovy guava ribbon, and the base of the card is chocolate chip card stock. You can order from this mini for one more week! Contact me by Sunday June 28th if you'd like a pack of this gorgeous paper.
Here is another sample from the Fresh Cuts line. Before removing the petals, I stamped the front with the background stamp in groovy guava. The 5-petal punch works perfectly with this card--that is the ruby red flower behind the image. The background that you see through the openings is apricot appeal, stamped with the vine image and mounted with pop-up dots to the inside of the card. I finished it off with the flower image stamped onto groovy guava and cut out, an apricot appeal button, and the same color ribbon.

I'm off to Jackson, Wyoming for a youth group trip--Yellowstone, hiking, white water rafting, camping.....It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I need a "mountain fix" every summer, so I'm looking forward to the trip. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: