Friday, August 29, 2008

Personalize It

I made several simple, yet personalized notecards and tied them together with ribbon, for a little gift for a friend. (Her name is Carla!). This is a very simple layout, and could get as elegant as the paper, alphabet font, and ribbon that you choose to use. I was having a hard time looking through my letters, to find a "c" that I liked, and finally chose this one from a long-retired set called Crazy Alphabet. Later it donned on me that you could go on-line and download various fonts, and choose whatever suited the style of the card.
I thought these had a "country" look to them, with the scalloped circle around the letter. I used the new bella rose designer paper, riding hood red, kiwi kiss and pink pirouette card stock, and various ribbons that matched (until I can get some of those beautiful ribbons in the catalog!).

No comments: