Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

This is a wedding card that I made a couple weeks ago--we had a wedding in December at our church! The photo is not that great, but you can see all the shimmer from the gold cardstock on the bottom and the shimmery white that I used as the card base. The stamp set is Always--one of my favorites, but I don't use it as much as I would like. I stamped the design on the gold cardstock with gold encore ink, and I embossed the heart. Tied it with white organdy ribbon and it was done! Simple, yet elegant--exactly what I wanted it to be.

There is a great "sneak peak" promotion going on at Stampin' Up! They have bundled several new products together for purchase now, before the Spring Summer Catalog comes out on January 19th. These items will be available then, at regular price, or you can purchase them now, together, at a discount. It's called "Love You Much" and is for Valentine's Day. I'll be posting some sample soon. In the meantime, go over to Stampin' Up! and check it out!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: