Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love You Much

A quick post this morning--this week has been crazy with the kids going back to school! So far this week I am 4 for 4 in days running "behind"! But I wanted to start posting some of the great projects I've been working on with the Love You Much Bundle. It includes a die-cut stamp set, a pack of candy lane designer paper, and a 3 heart punch that matches one of the stamp images. This card also uses pink taffeta ribbon, and riding hood red striped grosgrain. In the bottom right corner, I stamped a heart onto the designer paper, then mounted the red heart from the punch, to the side. Let me know if you'd like more info on the Love You Much Bundle--its only available until January 18th! You can see another card made with this set HERE. Have a great day!

No comments: