Friday, January 9, 2009

Card Layouts

Here's another card with the Love You Much stamp set. It uses supplies that were in the December card kits, for one of my Stampin' Six Clubs. I found the layout idea at Card Positioning Systems. They have ideas galore, so if you're feeling in a rut, head on over to their site and check it out. This card used sketch #93, which I included in the card kits, too. I colored the stamp set with markers to get the pink flower, red letters, etc, and then added a little dazzling diamonds glitter to the flower. Other supplies used: riding hood red, close to cocoa, very vanilla cs, candy lane designper paper, and the 3-heart punch.

I've started scrapbooking my sons high school photos, in preparation for him graduating in May.... so far I have 5 layouts finished, except for the journaling. I hope to post some pictures here soon!

No comments: