Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Must Be Spring....

...Since the new Spring~Summer Idea Book and Catalog has now been released! Go HERE to check it out--all those pastel colors and cute ideas on the front cover! Lots of new stamp sets and FUN accessories like corduroy buttons and new ribbons. Let me know if you'd like a catalog of your own! Here is one of the cards that I sent out to my Stamping Club members, with their new catalogs. I got the layout for this card right off the front cover, but I tweaked it a little to use more of the new designer paper--Raspberry Tart (113975, $9.95). The new stamp set used is Sweet Stems (113726, $16.95, pg 99). Other supplies: Best Wishes and More stamp set for the greeting; kiwi kiss, rose red, pretty in pink card stock; scallop punch, markers, pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon and fresh favorites II buttons. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: