Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Valentines...

For this all-pink Valentine, I copied an idea from Kristina Werner--you can go to her blog HERE. She made her cards 3x3, (it is in an older post) but I need Valentines to mail, so I made it regular size, and used a monochromatic theme, in pretty in pink. The heart image is from the Always stamp set, and I embossed it with white ep. The button is from the button bouquet (pink pirouette). I made a 2nd card, using pink pirouette, and it is sooo soft, I decided to save it for a baby card.
I put a special Valentine in the mail to my niece and nephew today.... I got the idea from Michelle Wooderson over at Mish Mash. The idea is in such an old post, that I couldn't find it, but wanted to give her credit! I packaged together a cherry chip cake mix, frosting, cupcake papers, pink heart sprinkles, and then some cupcake toppers--the hearts and scalloped circles from Love You Much, mounted on lollipop sticks (like those in the post below). I punched a bunch of hearts and droppped them into the box, and then put a Valentine card on top. I hope they have fun baking next weekend!

No comments: