Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-a-brate starts today!

If you follow Stampin' Up! promotions, Feb 1st is the start of a 2 month-long promotion where you earn free stamp sets (or paper or ribbon) for every $50 you purchase. Its alot of fun! If you want more details, just leave a message with your email address included, and I'll get back to you. To see the free products that you can choose from, go HERE.

This is a candy cup/Valentine that I am making for the two administrative assistants that I work with. I used the stamps from Love You Much, and attached the stamped images to Wilton candy sticks with Tombow multipurpose adhesive. How simple! The large hearts have smaller punched out hearts on them, and a flower w/brad from the boho blossoms punch. I ordered these clear mugs from Stash Tea, but I'm sure you can find something similar "around". We have a neat little candy store here that sells m&m candies by the individual color, so I chose two pinks and then buried some raspberry truffles within. mmm!After I took these photos, I decided to add some ribbon and a tag (from the Happy Heart Day stamp set) to the handle. It just needed a little something more! I hope they like them~

No comments: