Friday, May 1, 2009

Those special photos....

First off, click on the photo and it will open in a bigger view! I'm really trying to experiment with my camera and improve my picture taking abilities, but..... I decided to post at least one layout since today starts National Scrapbooking Month! I'm working on doing an album of just high school photos for my son, who is graduating in less than a month. This is actually the first 2 pages of the album. I like to keep my pages simple--as you can see there aren't many embellishments on it. But ribbon, buttons, flowers--they don't really belong on an 18 year old guy's pages anyway! This layout used textured card stock and coordinating designer paper from a simply scrappin' kit from last year. Soft sky, blue bayou, and pumpkin pie are the main colors. And yes, I used a cricut for the title.
There are some great specials over at Stampin' Up!, starting today. Buy 3 packs of designer or textured paper, and get the 4th pack free. Plus 20% off an alphabet set, and a $75 scrapbooking starter kit for anyone who would like to become a demonstrator. Leave a comment to this post if you would like to place an order, or have questions about the starter kit offer. I'd love to have another demonstrator join my team!

No comments: