Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cards from Friends

I love the simplicity of this card! The organza ribbon dresses it right up--melon mambo card stock, coordinating paper from razzleberry lemonade, and a greeting stamped in craft white ink. Thanks, Brenda!
This is a cheery card that has a fun combination of colors, including melon mambo and several In Colors from years back! I think the card base is one of the very first In Colors, and I can't remember the name....anyone? The polka dots in the ribbon and designer paper add that element of fun. Thanks, Jamie! This card has a unique color combo that is very striking--I think it is ruby red, cameo coral and tempting turquoise. The texture in the flower (cut out on the Big Shot) and the background add alot to this card, and I like the build-a-brad for the center! Thanks, Jenny!

I really enjoy seeing my friends' and customers' creations and being inspired by your creativity--and just like everyone else, I enjoy getting a hand-made card!!

No comments: