Monday, August 31, 2009

A little Razzle dazzle to finish August

This card was fun to make, using the pastels (or chalks)! Even though we don't have the In Colors in the pastels, there is such a small amount of color, that it looks like it matches. I stamped the image from Razzle Dazzle (p. 94 $ 18.95) in versamark and then used Q-tips to tap on some color. Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper is behind the main image which is mounted on summer sun and pumpkin pie. These colors look great with melon mambo. I punched out the circles with a hole punch.
The card below is the same, except I added a little bling with the silver brad and some rhinestones (non SU!). Instead of designer paper, I stamped the "background" image from Razzle Dazzle in white craft ink down the side. I gave this card to my daughter for her birthday--it uses the colors she has in her bedroom (bermuda bay, lovely lilac, green galore).

No comments: